Klipsch Epic CF1 - $175 Columbus OH

Woofers and Tweeters

I saw that ad (I'm 2 hours from Columbus).  I thought the sheen of the black on the front looked kind of odd, maybe too textured.  It's right where the flash is, so maybe that is why it looks like that.  I thought maybe it had been spray painted.

My cf1's are not that shiny

Nitro Fan, how do you like your CF-1's?  The CF-3/4 get a lot of attention, but we never hear about the CF-1, and I've never heard anyone talk about the CF-2.  Do you like them as mains, or would they make a good compliment for surrounds for the CF-3/4's?

Edited by wvu80

My cf1's are not that shiny

Nitro Fan, how do you like your CF-1's?  The CF-3/4 get a lot of attention, but we never hear about the CF-1, and I've never heard anyone talk about the CF-2.  Do you like them as mains, or would they make a good compliment for surrounds for the CF-3/4's?

I have two pair of the CF-2's. Been looking for a schematic of the crossover for some time. The capacitors are not marked (except that there were from Mexico). Both pair are the Series 1. Damped the horn on one pair and it made a big difference. I also put in an L-pad on the horn for adjustment. Damn good speaks!