You're gonna need a bigger boat

timdog5000

MWM bass bins aren't what I'd call subs (-3dB at ~50 Hz), but they are of the most impressive and open-sounding bass bins, stacked in pairs on each side under K-402s on top, that you could ever hear.

MWM bass bins aren't what I'd call subs (-3dB at ~50 Hz), but they are of the most impressive and open-sounding bass bins, stacked in pairs on each side under K-402s on top, that you could ever hear.

I seen they were out of a theater and seen sub woofer and just jumped on it so I could be first in line in case they were good. I just spoke with the gentleman and he has quite a bit of equipment coming and this is phase 1 of three so he will be inundated with speakers. Very knowledgeable guy.

So what is his name and #, Tim?

His name is Tim also, if you don't mind I would like to ask him before I give out his number I don't think it will be a problem but I don't want to be responsible for giving it out without his permission. I do realize he is trying to sell things on craigslist but don't want to be presumptuous, I've decided I may take two of these 15's and use them as a TV stand in between my RF-7ii's I realize they don't go as low as a home theater sub but it should be pretty big impact any suggestions or comments anyone?

So what is his name and #, Tim?

His name is Tim also, if you don't mind I would like to ask him before I give out his number I don't think it will be a problem but I don't want to be responsible for giving it out without his permission. I do realize he is trying to sell things on craigslist but don't want to be presumptuous, I've decided I may take two of these 15's and use them as a TV stand in between my RF-7ii's I realize they don't go as low as a home theater sub but it should be pretty big impact any suggestions or comments anyone?

Tim 314-566-7372 please text him only