Aaron Rodgers is the PWK of the NFL

eth2

Being a die hard Dallas fan, I do have to admit he is one hell of a qb, but our qb is no slouch either. Once Jerry Jones swallows his pride and gets a defense, we will be a great team again.

I'd take Rogers over Manning and Brady.

Edited by Jim
  • Like 1

All the beat downs Romo has taken should have and has hurt his confidence but you would not know it this year.

I'd take Rogers over Manning and Brady.

As much as I love to watch Peyton Manning command an offense and consider him one of the greatest top 3 QB's of all time, even at this late stage of his career, Rodgers would be the better choice to win a Superbowl this season, IMO.  

Rodgers is definitely the complete package QB.

Bill 

• Like 1

All the beat downs Romo has taken should have and has hurt his confidence but you would not know it this year.

This in my opinion is what makes Romo so good. He reminds me of Marino. Marino had no running game or real defense and carried the team.  If Romo had receivers, a running back, and a defense the past several years, I think he would have done more and may have one a SB.

The Cowboy defense is no weak sister..... No major names, but very aggressive....

Very aggressive but still middle of the pack. If Murray stays healthy,and they keep him, and they keep upgrading on defense with better corners,they will definitely be a team to reckon with for several years.With the receivers they have now and with the O-Line, they have the offense set up for another few years,just need to keep building on the D.

• Like 1

The Cowboy defense is no weak sister..... No major names, but very aggressive....

Very aggressive but still middle of the pack. If Murray stays healthy,and they keep him, and they keep upgrading on defense with better corners,they will definitely be a team to reckon with for several years.With the receivers they have now and with the O-Line, they have the offense set up for another few years,just need to keep building on the D.

I agree.... We think very much alike.... BTW  what have you hooked on your avatar photo?

That is a large mouth bass, 8.5 lbs. I do a lot of fishing out of my kayak. Gets me places most boats can't get to and it's nicer being this close to the water. They don't grow em as big here though as they do down in your neck of the woods. 

Suh should be fined and suspended for intentionally stepping on Rodgers leg..twice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-tvoJvjGhg&spfreload=10

We'll see if the NFL really has player safety at heart. 

Ray Rice punched his wife one time and the NFL tried to ban him for life!  Ndamukong Suh tromps on Rodger's calf then again on the leg, which could have broken the leg or damaged his knee permanently.  This was 320 pounds standing on a future Hall of Famer's leg while he lies on the ground.  Ridiculous and completely unnecessary ...again.

Suh is the one who needs to be permanently suspended.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

Look at the video, this time he was blocked into Rogers. Not a fan of his, but he didn't do it on purpose. It was slowed down, so it looks as if it was intentional. Not like he actually tripped

Edited by Jim

That is a large mouth bass, 8.5 lbs. I do a lot of fishing out of my kayak. Gets me places most boats can't get to and it's nicer being this close to the water. They don't grow em as big here though as they do down in your neck of the woods. 

I would never say no to a 8.5 lbs. large mouth bass.... Bass fishing is good in Texas.... You should give it a try someday....

• Like 1

Look at the video, this time he was blocked into Rogers. Not a fan of his, but he didn't do it on purpose. It was slowed down, so it looks as if it was intentional. Not like he actually tripped

This wasn't the first time Suh has tromped people, check out Youtube.  And if you think it was unintentional, well, we aren't looking at the same video.

• Like 1

This wasn't the first time Suh has tromped people, check out Youtube.  And if you think it was unintentional, well, we aren't looking at the same video.

Again not a fan of his and I know he's done it more than once in the past, but you can clearly see Rogers own lineman push him at the end of the play. Can't stand him as a player, but look at the half second prior to what you posted.

That crappy (my opinion) video clip is all I could find on short notice on Youtube. I have a feeling this will be discussed on the sports talk shows, and I'm guessing my side will be the majority opinion. 

As for you and I, we shall remain friends but on this we will have to agree to disagree.  :)

I would never say no to a 8.5 lbs. large mouth bass.... Bass fishing is good in Texas.... You should give it a try someday....

It is on my bucketlist of places to go and fish. Our average bass here is 1.5 lbs and our record is 10.14. Your average is almost as large as our record and most people think the next record will come from Texas as they have a spawning program where they are cross breeding bass from Florida and Texas. When we get a 4+ lb fish, it's a good day fishing. I have a friend who lives down there, just need to get the time to get down there.