Aaron Rodgers is the PWK of the NFL

eth2

I'm a Lions fan, but not a fan of Suh.  If his behavior was only half as good as his talent, it would be different.  

While it's my opinion that he could have done more to avoid stepping on Rodgers . . .  twice, he has no one to blame but himself.  His history of selfish boorish behavior guarantees that close calls will go against him.  His immature antics hurt the whole team.  I'll not be sorry to see him go.

@@Jim,

I respect your side also, but I'm a Philadelphia lawyer, so I'm going to argue my point until you agree with me, or I aggravate you to the point you agree with me.
:o

In case you haven't hear that term, it's more of a local term used in this area for people who will argue their point to no end until they beat your ears into submission to agree with them or you walk away in disgust. It's sorta like a term of endearment.  A pigheaded stubborn person who doesn't waver from their opinion whether right or wrong, in a good way.

• Like 2

@@Jim,

I respect your side also, but I'm a Philadelphia lawyer, so I'm going to argue my point until you agree with me, or I aggravate you to the point you agree with me.

In case you haven't hear that term, it's more of a local term used in this area for people who will argue their point to no end until they beat your ears into submission to agree with them or you walk away in disgust. It's sorta like a term of endearment.  A pigheaded stubborn person who doesn't waver from their opinion whether right or wrong, in a good way.

As I was a Philadelphia lawyer (for real), I take exception to your characterization. Further, I will not change my view as to your inaccurate, nonsensical, belligerent, ill-advised, incoherent, foolhardy, baseless, insulting, meritless, libelous, tactless, moronic, cutting, self-serving, attempt to be whimsical.

So's your motha!

• Like 2

And now your up in the land of my avatar pic, well close to it anyways.

Ohhhhhh, aaaaa, oohhhh take it easy dere................... and by the way, philly follows a mythical character of a beaten up fighter and that's their mantra................That and dirty steak um's............ there's your mudda right here!!

• Like 1

@@Jim,

As I was a Philadelphia lawyer (for real), I take exception to your characterization. Further, I will not change my view as to your inaccurate, nonsensical, belligerent, ill-advised, incoherent, foolhardy, baseless, insulting, meritless, libelous, tactless, moronic, cutting, self-serving, attempt to be whimsical.

So's your motha!

Jim, anything you have to say to me you can say to my lawyer. 

I've hired Earl as my attorney to represent me for the duration of this discussion. 

:P :P :P

Edited by wvu80