And So It Begins...

The History Kid

...4 days of hibernation that is.  It just started snowing, and the temps been around 4 F all day.  They're calling for 8-12" of snow and temps to -20 (wind chills to -45).  I am officially not leaving my home until it all goes away.  Anyone got some good tunes for a cold winters week? :)

• Like 1

...4 days of hibernation that is. It just started snowing, and the temps been around 4 F all day. They're calling for 8-12" of snow and temps to -20 (wind chills to -45). I am officially not leaving my home until it all goes away. Anyone got some good tunes for a cold winters week? :)

My idea of Nirvana; provided all services remain & the house is full of all food, drink & supplies...

Would have been better during Bowl Season...

• Like 2

Yes….it was 50 here Saturday, 6 today. Snow on its way, and -20 wind chills tomorrow night. Winter is here now :(

Oh! Don't you hate it when that happens?  :(

...4 days of hibernation that is. It just started snowing, and the temps been around 4 F all day. They're calling for 8-12" of snow and temps to -20 (wind chills to -45). I am officially not leaving my home until it all goes away. Anyone got some good tunes for a cold winters week? :)

My idea of Nirvana; provided all services remain & the house is full of all food, drink & supplies...

Would have been better during Bowl Season...

QFT.  But of course, it never works like that.

• Like 2

just tell yourself that it’s really not that cold … then call yourself a liar.

it dipped to 37 the other morning and it was brutal…although it hit 79 today.

I do know what you’re going through … when i was 18 i worked on an ice breaking ship … 

do your best to keep warm.