SOLD - Panasonic AE3000u Projector - SOLD

Youthman

• Moderators

Selling my Panasonic AE3000u Projector for $500 shipped.

I am the original owner. The unit was purchased brand new for $2500 from Visual Apex (I believe I still have the original receipt somewhere). It was installed and has remained in my HT since installation.

Unit is in perfect working condition and in excellent cosmetic condition and provides an amazing picture. I have nothing but great things to say about this projector since the day I bought it.

Only reason I'm selling is I have upgraded to the AE8000u. :D

I have the original packaging (double boxed) and remote.

2567 hrs on the bulb and is now showing the Lamp Warning but still has a great picture, just not as bright as with a brand new bulb. New bulbs are $40 - $200.

Comes from a smoke and pet free home.

panny1.jpg

panny2.jpg

Edited by Youthman

Selling my Panasonic AE3000u Projector for $550 shipped.

I am the original owner. The unit was purchased brand new for $2500 from Visual Apex (I believe I still have the original receipt somewhere).  It was installed and has remained in my HT since installation.

Unit is in perfect working condition and in excellent cosmetic condition and provides an amazing picture.  I have nothing but great things to say about this projector since the day I bought it.

Only reason I'm selling is I have upgraded to the AE8000u.  :D

I have the original packaging (double boxed) and remote.

2567 hrs on the bulb and is now showing the Lamp Warning but still has a great picture, just not as bright as with a brand new bulb.  New bulbs are $40 - $200.

Comes from a smoke and pet free home.

panny1.jpg

panny2.jpg

New bulbs are $40 - $200.-   why such a difference

• Moderators

According to page 47 of the owners manual, the OEM lamp is ET-LAE1000.  I believe I paid close to $350 when I replaced the lamp.  Looks like they are selling them on Ebay for $155 shipped.   I too have seen prices all over the place.  The $40 of course are going to be OEM Compatible.