Klipsch Palladium P-27S

Thaddeus Smith

Listing on behalf of Mrs. Boxx (Michele Croft). Local sale or personal courier preferred, otherwise buyer to arrange shipping. PM MrsBoxx for negotiation and sale details.

Pair of Palladium P-27S in merlot. Both in excellent shape, slight scratches around key-hole mounts. One speaker missing binding post straps. Includes boxes.

Price reduced: $2,500 for the pair. Cash or Paypal only. Located in DFW.

klipsch_p-27s-1.jpg

klipsch_p-27s-2.jpg

klipsch_p-27s-3.jpg

klipsch_p-27s-4.jpg

klipsch_p-27s-5.jpg

Edited by Thaddeus Smith

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Didn't realize they were made in China.
i think only the first year of production or so was.  

All of the Palladiums are made in China, I believe - except for the P39F's.
pretty sure the sub i sold you as well as every single one i own has a big fat made in the usa stamped on them  
  • Like 1

in fact you can click right on the full res image on the p-27s and zoom in on the back and see assembled in the us right on the back. 

but i do see that his were made in china. I'm guessing he has the very first run of these. sucks they don't have that us stamp on them. however you can know he was a pioneer into the palladium world. 

Edited by Scrappydue

Guest Steven1963

I read somewhere in a Palladium review that all but the P39F was built in China. I don't remember when the review was done, but it appears at some point they moved all the production back to America? That's nice to know.

I read somewhere in a Palladium review that all but the P39F was built in China. I don't remember when the review was done, but it appears at some point they moved all the production back to America? That's nice to know.

correct. Like I said I think it was just the first year they were made. So maybe 2010? I can't remember production dates on the palladiums as I just don't look at their spec sheets near as often as I look at other Klipsch spec sheets.

Either way I'd think the made in China oneswere just as good of quality as the made in U.S. Ones with their price.

Guest Steven1963

Either way I'd think the made in China oneswere just as good of quality as the made in U.S. Ones with their price.

It does beg the question though why they would move production back into the U.S.

It does beg the question though why they would move production back into the U.S.
yeahni wouldn't mind knowing why they chose overseas for their new flagship too