K402+

djk

Visited my Farmer Bud's and just got back, during my chat with them, this subject matter came up.

They said Buy-em, we will figure out details if and when i can confirm sale.

My offer is submitted.

Will keep you posted.

good luck Francis - you gotta get these

So i made an offer Of $1900, and $100 cash if he helps me load them, instead of responding to my offer, the auction ends by seller.

I wait for a response figuring i would get at least an "Offer declined" nope, nothing, after an hour i email and ask whats up ?

He sold them around Ebay, you know the kind of thing where the buyer contacts the seller and they work an outside deal to aviod fees. great, one of those guys.

Turns out my offer was more than than the other guy, as if that makes me feel any better....... :blink: :blink: :blink:

So i made an offer Of $1900, and $100 cash if he helps me load them, instead of responding to my offer, the auction ends by seller.

I wait for a response figuring i would get at least an "Offer declined" nope, nothing, after an hour i email and ask whats up ?

He sold them around Ebay, you know the kind of thing where the buyer contacts the seller and they work an outside deal to aviod fees. great, one of those guys.

Turns out my offer was more than than the other guy, as if that makes me feel any better....... :blink: :blink: :blink:

Hi Francis -since the ,listing ended , there are no fees -as long as they are not paid for - shoot back

This is just outside of Memphis.  I'm at the opposite end of the state, probably a 5-6 hour trip one way. Those diffraction slots my not be a problem at all for someone in their house.

The price is good.

So i made an offer Of $1900, and $100 cash if he helps me load them, instead of responding to my offer, the auction ends by seller. I wait for a response figuring i would get at least an "Offer declined" nope, nothing, after an hour i email and ask whats up ? He sold them around Ebay, you know the kind of thing where the buyer contacts the seller and they work an outside deal to aviod fees. great, one of those guys. Turns out my offer was more than than the other guy, as if that makes me feel any better.......

lots of guys do this now. i see no problem with it. after all eBay charges 10% fees now. my most recent purchase of a svs sub i found the guys craigslist add and contacted his listed number and asked if he had it on the bay. he said yes i made an offer via text he accepted and even shipped it for next to nothing and paid paypal fees since he didn't have to pay the 10% fee from fee bay. 

Edited by Scrappydue

So i made an offer Of $1900, and $100 cash if he helps me load them, instead of responding to my offer, the auction ends by seller. I wait for a response figuring i would get at least an "Offer declined" nope, nothing, after an hour i email and ask whats up ? He sold them around Ebay, you know the kind of thing where the buyer contacts the seller and they work an outside deal to aviod fees. great, one of those guys. Turns out my offer was more than than the other guy, as if that makes me feel any better.......

lots of guys do this now. i see no problem with it. after all eBay charges 10% fees now. my most recent purchase of a svs sub i found the guys craigslist add and contacted his listed number and asked if he had it on the bay. he said yes i made an offer via text he accepted and even shipped it for next to nothing and paid paypal fees since he didn't have to pay the 10% fee from fee bay. 

Exactly...its how I'm trying to sell my current tube equipment. The ebay price is literally what I want plus 14 percent. I even mention in the auction which CL to go find it on.