It is just this way

USNRET

• Moderators

Two choices:

There is a choice kind of in between, play like you give a crap and ignore :ph34r:

Holy crap, no way I am getting kn a cruise with you two. It will be about 50 miles out of port she sees through that and Dtel is no where to be seen. "Hey where is Dtel?" "I don't kmow, last I saw him he was with you. Maybe he is playing shuffleboard, or bridge in the game room."

I agree with the strategy, but NEVER putnit in writing.

Leave the controlling biatch.

Yep, after you buy her a house and a car. Have children together? You don't even need to send the checks,they will auto deduct. Have a state license? law, medical, engineering, contractor, etc., miss a payment your license is suspended.

Dead beat father? Your butt is in jail for up to 180 days unless your family comes up with cash to bond you out.

Easy to say for a short term relationship,less than a couple of years, but I have NEVER heard someone say that who has been married more than 10 years or have children together that wasnt paying for it one way or the other. The ones that usually say "I left that *****" are living with a friend, or in an trailer/apartment while she is in the house rasing the children.

The ones that say, "we grew apart" but we are decent to one another and decided to put our children first typically move on quicker to normal, healthy, and happy lives, and then they leave that *****.

Not really.

Travis

• Like 1

• Moderators

After 36 years nothing would surprise her, she has seen some stupid things over that time, it's really the best way.

Once on a boat she was lying out sleeping/tanning and a lady was with her mother trying to take a pic of themselves so I offered to help. Before it was over they were each taking pictures with me in the pic telling me they were unsuccessful last night in the bar trying to pick up someone. :o  About this time my wife who was about 20' away looks up laughs and turns over, after it was over I sat back down and she said "go for it", which is what she always says, but I think it's like when Clint Eastwood said " you feel lucky punk", well that's how I take it anyway. :mellow:

• Moderators

After 36 years nothing would surprise her, she has seen some stupid things over that time, it's really the best way.

Once on a boat she was lying out sleeping/tanning and a lady was with her mother trying to take a pic of themselves so I offered to help. Before it was over they were each taking pictures with me in the pic telling me they were unsuccessful last night in the bar trying to pick up someone. :o  About this time my wife who was about 20' away looks up laughs and turns over, after it was over I sat back down and she said "go for it", which is what she always says, but I think it's like when Clint Eastwood said " you feel lucky punk", well that's how I take it anyway. :mellow:

Here's how I see it.....if a one, two or three night stand makes you happy...go for it, just let me know that's what you are doing, so I can cook my own dinner!  :o   Those women were all over dtel....I just looked up and laughed, I figured they could have a little bit of fun. 

After 36 years my bet is that you will be back right where you should be, or I will just come find you!   ;)

Travis, years ago I might have "blown my stack", these days....it's "whatever"!  Life is just too short for drama, anger and any of those other ugly emotions.  Yes, I'm very excited about you coming on a cruise with us!!!!!  Fall and winter are my favorite times of the year to cruise the Western Caribbean...still warm, but not painfully hot!!!!

• Like 1