TWO Marantz ma700 monoblocks REDUCED 390$ shipped conus

alexg5775

Selling this for a friend. Fortes are sold.*

Marantz ma700 mono blocks WERE mine which i sold to him and now he is also looking to get rid of for same reason above. He used them on the fortes and they sounded great. Also in great condition. You can call or text my friend Eddy for more info. 786-201-0871. Located in Miami. 400$ for amps. Its probably best if you call or text me 305-335-4796

Alex

Edited by alexg5775

We all now that forte's are awesome, not much more to say about that.

Now the MA-700's.  I owned five of those babies and two of the MA-500's before and they are great.  I would have kept them all if not for owning my B&K amps at the time.  Very powerful(200w/ch) and detailed and that cool monoblock factor.

Good luck with both sales.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

TTT

Call me stupid, ignorant or whatever but what is TTT? :unsure:

Bill

TTT = To The Top  :D

If the usd exchange rate and shipping costs wasn't so crazy, I think I'd be asking to ship north

Gotcha.  Thanks.

Bill

• 1 month later...

Alex,

I can't understand that there is not more interest.  These are great amps that are placement versatile between components or on there own shelf side by side.

The price is more than fair.

Someone scoop these up please.

Bill

Alex,

I can't understand that there is not more interest.  These are great amps that are placement versatile between components or on there own shelf side by side.

The price is more than fair.

Someone scoop these up please.

Bill

As always thanks Bill for the kind words. I don't think the $ is the issue, someone just has to be looking for these particular amps or at least what they can provide... Last on eBay sold for 207, 350, 250, 233 plus shipping each. This is a stellar deal here. Im in no hurry to sell and are sitting in my closet waiting for there new owner ;)

Alex

Those mono block always intriuged me.  I tried to get a pair off Ebay a while back and lost the bid.  It looks like a nice packet for someone, Forte's/amps.  GLWS.

Yea I'm with derrick on this also... these amps do look really cool, and if I didn't have so much other stuff going on I would snagg these up. I think the price is more than fair for sure..

GLWS...

MKP :-)