Klipsch Academy....

philly0116

Is there still a market for this speaker? I have come across what I believe to be a good deal on a pair of them in black. I only need one though so I would buy the pair and sell one. I don't want to get stuck with a speaker that just collects dust though!! Thanks in advance!

Is there still a market for this speaker? I have come across what I believe to be a good deal on a pair of them in black. I only need one though so I would buy the pair and sell one. I don't want to get stuck with a speaker that just collects dust though!! Thanks in advance!

Of course there is.  Great speaker IMO.

Bill

Bill

Ok. Im gonna put one up for sale later tonight. Not gonna skin anybody on it. Would $275 be a fair offering?

Bill

Ok. Im gonna put one up for sale later tonight. Not gonna skin anybody on it. Would $275 be a fair offering?

I think so.  Prices can be all over the place these days but but one in good condition could fetch that price most of the time.

Good luck.

Bill

Those were all the rage about 10 years ago.  $400 for an Academy was not that uncommon IIRC.

Ive had one of the pair hooked up for a couple days now and it sounds really nice. They are a lot heavier than I was expecting too....very solid.