Cherry RB-3's - $200

The History Kid

Up for sale is my pair of cherry RB-3's with their stands. I bought these back in December, and since upgraded my bookshelves to RB-5's. They then went on duty to my mom's room for her 2 channel setup. They have now been replaced with RF-3 II's. So these guys need a new home.

There is a small scratch on one of the baffles, and a slight dent on that speaker as well (see pics). Still sounds as if it's never been touched. The pegs on one of the grills was apparently repaired at one time as evident by the non-uniform spike.

[Stands not included]

Asking $200 plus actual shipping.

DSC00214.JPG

DSC00215.JPG

DSC00216.JPG

DSC00217.JPG

DSC00218.JPG

Haha, indeed. I've got plenty of stuff up for sale to boot. KP-101s, I have Mark's KLF still, a sub, I will have some RSXs here soon that I discovered won't be used. You could get in trouble for sure. Lol

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Kinda surprised I still have these...anyone?

What is wrong with you people(including me)? ;)

Look at these as similar in size to the RB-61/RB-61II but with real cherry wood veneer, or a smaller RB-5II.

This deal is a crazy good performance bargain.

Bill

Edited by willland
  • Like 1

I can meet a forum member within a reasonable distance too...maybe an hour or so for a few extra dollars gas (maybe 10?) There's a reprieve in my schedule showing up in the future...so with a little luck I'll have a day off in there to run them. If someone needs.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for relist.

These speakers are now collecting dust, as they have since been usurped by a pair of KG-2WO's.

Selling to Klipsch forum members only.

They are in the same shape as originally pictured, if you'd like some current pictures I can work that out sometime later - as I'm about to head back into class.  I will be in Peoria on Saturday if that helps anyone who might be interested.

Thanks James.

Yeah, they're pretty - that's for sure.  I wish I could keep them, but I've been on a mission of debt elimination lately, and I've also been saving money on the side to work on getting a pilots license.  So I just can't justify keeping gear around that I'm not using.

You should totally buy them for your office. :P