RP-280F (Pair), RP-450C, Rythmik FV15HP sub, wires & receiver

mother's corpse

Hello Everyone,

Ebay Link - http://ebay.to/1Dhfkip

starting at $3,000

i have all original receipts and proof of purchase so if possible warranty can be transferred for all items.

I am selling my whole system. ask any questions. image below. also i include all wires.

Receiver - Sony STR-DH550
Front - Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-280F
Center - Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-450C
Sub - Rythmik FV15HP

Spools of wires -
12AWG 50FT speaker wire
14AWG 50FT speaker wire
100FT 16AWG speaker wire

Mono Price -
2x - 10ft 12AWG Pure Copper Hi-Fi Speaker Cable with Solid Brass Interchangeable Terminals-Black

- New York Sales only. if out of the NY area you will have to personally pick up.
- Free Shipping in NY will bring it personally.

PANO_20150613_191346.jpg

Edited by MrGrey

Hello Everyone,

Ebay Link - http://ebay.to/1I8syyg

asking price starting at $3,500

i have all original receipts and proof of purchase so if possible warranty can be transferred for all items.

I am selling my whole system. ask any questions. image below. also i include all wires.

Sub - Rythmik FV15HP

Spools of wires -

12AWG 50FT speaker wire

14AWG 50FT speaker wire

100FT 16AWG speaker wire

Mono Price -

2x - 10ft 12AWG Pure Copper Hi-Fi Speaker Cable with Solid Brass Interchangeable Terminals-Black

- New York Sales only. if out of the NY area you will have to personally pick up.

PANO_20150613_191346.jpg

Starting at $3500?  I've always believed that people can price things at whatever they want.  However I just added up this same system at retail and the price is $3536 (not including cabling). 

OP you may want to take this into consideration seeing that this is an auction (just my humble opinion). 

Edited by prerich

Hello Everyone,

Sub - Rythmik FV15HP

Spools of wires -

12AWG 50FT speaker wire

14AWG 50FT speaker wire

100FT 16AWG speaker wire

Mono Price -

PANO_20150613_191346.jpg

Starting at $3500?  I've always believed that people can price things at whatever they want.  However I just added up this same system at retail and the price is $3536 (not including cabling). 

OP you may want to take this into consideration seeing that this is an auction (just my humble opinion). 

I am willing to negotiate to any serious buyer. also i am not charging for shipping which is $142.00 for the subwoofer alone.

Edited by MrGrey
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

Sub - Rythmik FV15HP

Spools of wires -

12AWG 50FT speaker wire

14AWG 50FT speaker wire

100FT 16AWG speaker wire

Mono Price -

PANO_20150613_191346.jpg

Starting at $3500? I've always believed that people can price things at whatever they want. However I just added up this same system at retail and the price is $3536 (not including cabling).

nothing wrong with a honest opinion. Truth hurts sometimes but it needs to be said so too high of expectations arent there.

Also OP keep in mind on a Klipsch forum most of us know that new Klipsch speakers can be had for about 70% of retail from many places. So with that being said your asking price is well over what we all could buy the very se

Thing brand new for. Trust me, we all know it sucks to sell new gear as you just lose money.

May I ask why you are selling? Are you not happy with it? Maybe it's worth keeping.