These things are big

This isn't an official answer as the last time I asked (bought) was around 2006/2007

I'd guess they are in the ballpark of $1,200 +/- $900  :P

This would be the horn lens, driver and mounting tray.  They would be "remove from box, plug and play" ready

• Like 1

Just the horns, no frame or driver, ship for $300 each.

I'm using a simple 500Hz xo at the moment to get them up and running. Bob has a passive design he uses on his HF200/K402 set up. He's making me a pair.

- steve

you mean 600USD/pair?! who? where?

Cinema wholesale klipsch dealer... Shipped from Hope to my door. The freight was expensive.

Not sure if they're supposed to sell them as parts only and to the general public.

Just call around and see who will sell. That's how I got my 510s as well.

- steve

Edited by Stevenarrow
  • Like 1

Cinema wholesale klipsch dealer... Shipped from Hope to my door. The freight was expensive.

Not sure if they're supposed to sell them as parts only and to the general public.

Just call around and see who will sell. That's how I got my 510s as well.

- steve

thanks for the tip

if I can find a website that can ship the horns (K402) to UAE- Dubai it would be great. I don't need K69 or the mounting tray. I just need the horns. I'll use BMS 4592 Coax or TAD 4001 :) I wish those who have K402-based speakers could put some videos on Youtube. I'm eager to see some K402 playing

Edited by Arash

I wish those who have K402-based speakers could put some videos on Youtube. I'm eager to see some K402 playing

Here ya go...  you just have to put your own music on and blink your eyes at 60 frames per second.... you'll get that large anechoic sound... :huh:

post-12967-0-10340000-1437907721_thumb.j

• Like 2