The absolute best thread of all time that's even better than Stew's

The History Kid

Nope find the right one, and one that likes music enough to not have a problem with speakers or stuck on themselves as in what you can do for them, good luck with that last part nowadays.

Can I like this times a billion?

My wife found our 1st set of Klipsch in the Sunday paper some 23 years ago.....one of our 1st dates was to a junk yard to buy parts for my old Ford Bronco..... now she's the president of my shop.... and she loves my (her) KP-362's at the shop..

Yea she's a good one...

There out there IbizaFlame.....when your not looking it'll be there...

MKP :-)

• Like 3

Nope find the right one, and one that likes music enough to not have a problem with speakers or stuck on themselves as in what you can do for them, good luck with that last part nowadays.

Can I like this times a billion?

My wife found our 1st set of Klipsch in the Sunday paper some 23 years ago.....one of our 1st dates was to a junk yard to buy parts for my old Ford Bronco..... now she's the president of my shop.... and she loves my (her) KP-362's at the shop..

Yea she's a good one...

There out there IbizaFlame.....when your not looking it'll be there...

MKP :-)

My density doesn't help though, admittedly MKP. lol

• Like 2

Really…you had to resort to sex talk to keep your thread alive. Have you no shame?  However, you aren’t trying to kiss them while taking them storm chasing are you?

Nothing is more exciting than driving 75 mph down a backroad with a tornado coming at you and your baby giving you a smooch....

Whose talking about sex? I'm talking about saxophones and trumpets.

• Like 2

so you got any tornado pictures?

I don't...most tornado experience are immediately followed by two words and a gas pedal. My car's never been equipped with video gear just radio communications, extenders and "Pong Beacons." I do have some pictures of pretty nasty wind damage, some hail stuff, some shelf clouds precluding wall clouds that dropped tornadoes...etc...

• Like 1

so you got any tornado pictures?

I don't...most tornado experience are immediately followed by two words and a gas pedal. My car's never been equipped with video gear just radio communications, extenders and "Pong Beacons." I do have some pictures of pretty nasty wind damage, some hail stuff, some shelf clouds precluding wall clouds that dropped tornadoes...etc...

is this just a hobby or are you majoring in meteorology at the university? 

These last two months have been as close as I've ever been to being actively involved though. There were two storms that I had a hand in tracking. The first one was with a team I was with that dropped a tornado in southern Rock Island County - problem on my end was I was on the north side of the storm away from the funnel near all the heavy rain. The second one was just me...and that one I actually posted about here. It gave me fuzzy feelings to know that was my doing. lol

• Like 1

honestly--i’m envious -- it sounds like a blast.   not that we don’t have our share of dangerous weather…just yesterday the sun was so bright and i forgot my sunglasses and could barely drive home. It was touch & go…but, you understand, guys like us were made for situations like that.

Edited by BigStewMan