Ebony Veneer

InVeNtOr

i have several sheets of Aircraft Grade A Ebony veneer.  i cherry picked these so that i could re-do my RF-7's.  as you can tell, there are plenty to do 2 towers and even a RC-7.  there is 1 sheet that i picked so that i can do the front of the RC-7 (it's the smallest piece in the pics).  there should be enough to do a sub (Sunfire 12") as well.

i'm open to offers....

post-21676-0-78040000-1444662802_thumb.j

post-21676-0-45080000-1444662813_thumb.j

post-21676-0-07120000-1444662826_thumb.j

Ebony is one of my personal favorites... besides Brasilian Rosewood of course.

I thought if ever I was lucky enough to have a NBS or VRD's built, I would want them finished in ebony. All my Guitars are Ebony, fingerboards.

it's in the top for me as well.  the reason i picked this specific veneer, the lighter grain, matches the copper cones perfectly.  i thought it would give them a stellar look.  top that off with all the mod work (despite what a specific person thinks) i was planning on have a super custom great looking set.  i was going to have the mains, center, and sub all done.  i was going to keep all 4 RS-42's original. 

ok.  when i get home i'll put a tape measure on them.  the quantity is easy....18 total sheets.  1 of those sheets is much smaller (again for the front of a RC-7).  the dimensions are all about the same, within a inch or so.  basically each sheet overlaps the side of the RF-7 by at least 2". 

long day....

1ea @ 30 x 14

1ea @ 46.5 x 15 (there is a huge chunk about in the middle on the edge)

8ea @46.5 x 20

8ea 49 x 20

of course i rounded down slightly.

if you are super serious and you give me the dimensions of what ever you want to use this on, i can check and see if there are enough pieces with the machine laqure on it.  that way, once you are all done, you won't have to apply that first dreaded coat.  i guess i should tell everyone that...the reason why some of these sheets are shiny and others are not, is because the first coat of polyurthane is done by a machine so it's perfectly applied and uniform.  so there are no waves. my bad everyone, i just didn't think about it.

Edited by InVeNtOr

it's not bad.  traffic/people are less.  i just traveled back to move a bunch of stuff from the house there, and i simply forgot how many people are there! even driving around OKC it's not that bad.

my new home is death to HT, it's going to be just a 3.1 from now on. 

i do like it here, but i would wish some of these OKC people would simply stop "hating TX". it gets old. it goes beyond sports, and really seems childish. not everyone is like that, but i have ran into my fair share.

i miss a few resturants...lol (of course a fat man would say that!)