Great Deal On Sub Sold

A1UC

Doc

I just sent him a PM. I don't have a decent sub and he's pretty close I think, so I hope I can work it out. Now if you can be one of the legs on the white CWs in Charleston-Lexington I would appreciate it. The owner has sent me an invoice, Fuzzy is willing to check them out and pick them up.

Mark

Ha!  Mark, I was kidding!

I thought my low balling his almost give-a-way price was enough, but then I also asked him to drive it from Wisconsin to West Virginia!  :lol:  I have got to work on the delivery of my humor!

Hmm, maybe if I had asked him to set it up in my living room as well...

Enjoy your sub!  :)

+++

And actually, I had pondered if I could help you on moving those white Cornwalls.  I have a son in Myrtle Beach which is near Charleston, SC.  His vehicle is a Jeep sport model but it is tiny so I really don't think the CW's would fit inside, or I would guilt him into coming home to visit his mamma and bring those refrigerator sized speakers with him.  B)

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 3

I thought my low balling his almost give-a-way price was enough, but then I also asked him to drive it from Wisconsin to West Virginia!  :lol:  I have got to work on the delivery of my humor!

+++

And actually, I had pondered if I could help you on moving those white Cornwalls.  I have a son in Myrtle Beach which is near Charleston, SC.  His vehicle is a Jeep sport model but it is tiny so I really don't think the CW's would fit inside, or I would guilt him into coming home to visit his mamma and bring those refrigerator sized speakers with him.  B)

Doc, I got the joke, now I just need to get the sub. Not to cut the line, but I'm able to drive over and pick it up if it's still available.

Mark

• Like 1

+++

You would be surprised how many Craigslist deals end with waking up with a dead hooker... :(

• Like 2

Doc

I just sent him a PM. I don't have a decent sub and he's pretty close I think, so I hope I can work it out. Now if you can be one of the legs on the white CWs in Charleston-Lexington I would appreciate it. The owner has sent me an invoice, Fuzzy is willing to check them out and pick them up.

PM sent , it's yours

Mark