Anyone near NJ?

geoffr

I was hoping to get a Scotts, Fisher 400/500, and/or the Sansui. The Dynakits were OK, but sold for too much,and they had a Dynakit 70, and that sold for over $700.00. Only thing that stunk was they were supposed to do the audio stuff at 6 PM and wound up doing it at 8 PM.

On the furniture, an antique white kidney couch sold for $1.00, and a country styled couch and loveseat sold for $5.00

No I didn't, but I did see someone who was sucking the juice and veins out of shrimp, and biting the heads off the auctioneers.

On a separate note, my Sansui AU-70 will be shortly traveling to Craig for a facelift.

I thought I'd let you have that tube amp, Jim.  The TT you won fair-and-square. having been identified by the audiophile community as so sharp I routinely take home Marantz 8b's for $50 , I've started using disguises. I discovered they were tracking me through my shrimp -head fetish a long time ago, so I stay with the oyster bar. these days.  Oops, just gave up a "tell".

I thought I'd let you have that tube amp, Jim.  The TT you won fair-and-square. having been identified by the audiophile community as so sharp I routinely take home Marantz 8b's for $50 , I've started using disguises. I discovered they were tracking me through my shrimp -head fetish a long time ago, so I stay with the oyster bar. these days.  Oops, just gave up a "tell".

I thought that was you in the midget costume, but wasn't sure.

They sold that Marantz amp for $1800.00. That was a nice piece. 2 Harmon Kardon tube amps sold for a nice $$$$$ also, and one wasn't even working or had a cord and sold for about $50.00 cheaper than the fully functioning one.

Still can't believe how much the Dyna 35's sold for, so overpriced.

The funny thing overall was people were bidding on Oscilloscopes and didn't even know what they were or did.