Klipsch Belle Vintage Stereo Speakers (2) In Oiled Oak-MINT Condition - $2400

calhockey10

Those are nice Belle's but I sure wouldn't pay the $3350 asking price he has on them.  I'd drive quite a long ways to not spend that.  He's about an hour from me, too.  But, to each their own.

If you are serious about buying Belle's these are an extremely nice pair. Shoot him an offer and stand to it. The worst he can say is no. I bought my pair from him (Phil) and he was great to work with and came off his asking price by quite a bit. I drove 6 hours each way for mine and never regretted it. I am not sure why he always asks such high prices, but as most say, they are worth whatever someone is willing to pay. The ones listed in KC are a scam, they stole Phil's photo and description from ebay word for word!

Oh, he's a nice guy...not doubting that.  I've talked to him on various occasions.  I spent 20 years in retail and 10 years as a manufacturers rep and believe in throwing a price out there and go fishing.  But you sometimes push away some of the fish when you do.

Edited by avguytx

• 1 month later...

Hi needing a little help wharfedale w60 grill removal

Or replacement instructions

Any help thanks

Don't know squat about wharfedale speakers but you may get some help by starting a new thread with your question, many here own lots of different brand speakers and may be able to help you.