New Jubilee's OMG They are stunning

Pete H

OMG, they are stunning and brilliant and shiny!  I've waited so long to have the $$$ to get these and I can't tell you how thrilled I am to have them. :P   Ok, maybe I don't have them yet, but it cost the same and I believe that I've made an investment in the future to be able to have them.  Denise has waited a long time for this (6.5 years) and I know that she is as thrilled as I will be when I get those Jub's.  On the bright side, lol, this insures that I will be in Hope for the 2016 pilgrimage and I will not be on a budget.  Have a great evening, and sorry for the bait and switch.  I found a woman that has accepted (not understands) my audio addiction.   Life is good!

You have a clear winner, Congrats.

Years back my current wife,"Liked" my then current system, Sansui/kenwwod, normal 70s crap. but she "Liked the sound"

I remembered this upon finely getting a big enough house for both of us, i Built her Khorn, Pc contrilled, monoblock pumped system FIRST!

Upon doing so, to date we have traveled the US, me buying anything anywhere i want, no question(s) ask except =

When i tell her iv found something im interested in, She Asks, When are we leaving?

What you have there is a Keeper, now set her up with her own system, go find yourself a cave and build you'rs. 

• Like 3

I can get speakers anytime

Now see that's the attitude I find most disturbing. :D

In fact of the matter I couldn't be happier for you.  Ya know, a lot of what we play through our speakers are love songs, and no matter how hard the bards try, they can never quite capture the essence of true love.  I'm glad you've found it, its the rarest of wonders.  Congratulations.

• Like 1

True story.  I had gotten divorced and decided I needed some "me time" and needed to be 100% happy without another woman (it was not an easy divorce).  I decided to get back into music and went down the Klipsch/Audio rabbit hole with help from many of you on this forum.  Got my RF7's and started building a complete HT set up and I had friends trying to hook me up and get me back in the dating scene, and I told them that I was completely content and I wouldn't do that until I had my complete 7.1 system done.  First the RF7's, an Onkyo 805, separate amp for the 7's, found the RC7, picked up a couple of RB61's for the rears, finally found a pair of RS7's for the sides and just was having a hard time finding a black RSW15.  Finally found the 15 and it was dropped off one day and I got it hooked up after work and the system was complete.  That evening, I had a regular Texas Holdem game that I attended and one of the wives that played in the game had been golfing with a woman that she convinced to come to the game and hang out, even though she didn't play cards and that person was Denise.  The same day that I had completed my HT set up, I met the woman that this thread is about.  HMMMMMMMMMMMM! :wub:

• Like 2

• Moderators

Well whatever you do don't tell the girl you just proposed to about Denise  :o  :D

And the circle comes back around, congratulations there must be something really good for you to make the jump again. I hope you two are happy for a very long time, and if not I guess you have to replace everything with heritage and stay away from poker games :blink: 

Just kidding Pete good for you  :wub: