What Exactly is Terrorism?

Jim Naseum

lol...whatever.

I see one lawyer complaining and all of a sudden a mod jumps in and lays down the law.

What exactly is terrorism again?

Edited by Bella

• Moderators

Clearly Carl disagreed with you, I thought you were in the discussion when he gave 3 warnings?

The thread isn't locked and I saw people discussing something the president addressed to our country last night and I am participating respectfully. Since a moderator has now come in to assert control we will now fall back in line like good little members.

ALL of the moderators have been watching this thread.  Just because we do not post in here does not mean that we are not aware of what's going on. This thread has been in the moderator's discussion for a couple of days now....I'm just now getting back on here.  We do all have full time jobs and retirement projects that keep us busy.

I just can't understand why a moderator needs to step in, you all know the rules....everyone of you.

• Moderators

It's just a forum, not a courtroom. It would appear the mods are going to allow guns into the conversation especially since it's part of the larger debate on terrorism, which fits into the title of this thread. I think your objection will be tacitly over ruled.

It isn't an objection, Carl banned gun rights discussion from this thread back at 81, he has never deviated from that. Why does it appear the Mods have overruled that to you?

I think what happened there is Christy was just letting everybody know she is watching. It is kind of her MO, doesn't want to be overbearing.

But if you want to push her buttons without confirming, by all means go ahead. I think you will see nobody else posted on that subject after she did,except YOU.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Anyone that has been around here any length of time is well aware of the rules. 

I would prefer not to lock threads, if at all possible, but have no problem doing so when members can't follow the rules.

On the other hand, I have no problem locking and/or issuing warning points, especially after other mods have clearly stated the rules.

It's just a forum, not a courtroom. It would appear the mods are going to allow guns into the conversation especially since it's part of the larger debate on terrorism, which fits into the title of this thread. I think your objection will be tacitly over ruled.

It isn't an objection, Carl banned gun rights discussion from this thread back at 81, he has never deviated from that. Why does it appear the Mods have overruled that to you?

I think what happened there is Christy was just letting everybody know she is watching. It is kind of her MO, doesn't want to be overbearing.

But if you want to push her buttons without confirming, by all means go ahead. I think you will see nobody else posted on that subject after she did,except YOU.

Seems to me the conversation was moving in an adult-like manner until you decided to copy/paste/cry...convenient timing for a mod to jump in?

I didn't see anywhere in the ToS that topics about Gun Rights were off limits when I created this account. Does it exist and I missed it? Perhaps someone could copy/paste it?