Beware this ad

opusk2k9

I'm sure it's the same room picture I got.

3 receivers on the left cabinet, 3 receivers on the right cabinet, 4 turntables and about 3 or 4 reel to reels shown.

Just enough to make one think he's got something, but clearly not enough to verify that he actually does.

Even his close up pic of the Marantz 4400 doesn't necessarily WOO me.

Wow, guys, forget this dumbass.  I realize he's a low life, but you know what?  By getting you riled up, he's winning.....cause that's really what he wants.  I can think of much more positive things to do with my time, like sort through storage bins full of tubes in my basement, while listening to SRV.

Just flag his posts when you recognize them, and move on to something else.  

Edited by jimjimbo
  • Like 1

Wow, guys, forget this dumbass.  I realize he's a low life, but you know what?  By getting you riled up, he's winning.....cause that's really what he wants.  I can think of much more positive things to do with my time, like sort through storage bins full of tubes in my basement, while listening to SRV.

jimjimbo, I think you're missing the point.  This guy ain't getting under our skin one bit.  When the forum gets a bit watered down, why not spend our time online in other, (questionably) constructive ways?  We get our fix, and "Chuck" gets some badly needed attention.  Win, Win.

Back to harassment mode.  LOL

• Like 2

jimjimbo, I think you're missing the point.  This guy ain't getting under our skin one bit.  When the forum gets a bit watered down, why not spend our time online in other, (questionably) constructive ways?  We get our fix, and "Chuck" gets some badly needed attention.  Win, Win.

Uh, no, it's you that's missing the point.  I've had the extreme displeasure of dealing with this guy previously, and believe me he knows exactly what he's doing.  Oh, and he's not getting under your skin....really?  This is now post #47.   Huge waste of time, and my last comment here.

• Like 1

Uh, no, it's you that's missing the point.  I've had the extreme displeasure of dealing with this guy previously, and believe me he knows exactly what he's doing.  Oh, and he's not getting under your skin....really?  This is now post #47.   Huge waste of time, and my last comment here.

Thanks to jimjimbo for reminding me of an important mantra:  Live & let live.

Continuing to contact the seller in hopes to either provoke, harass, or antagonize serves zero purpose.

Thinking further, if this were to happen in a school setting, it would be construed as bullying.

I'm OUT .

Edited by Arrow#422
  • Like 1