RF-83 and RC-64 - $2000 Baltimore

calhockey10

I believe that the OPUS radar is far and away the best in the country. He quit posting because people got pissy if he landed a deal before they could.

Thoughts on THAT JWEB?

Mark

I think it's sad. OPUS alerted so many people about so many deals. You know that 'few bad apples' thing. It was great to have the positive response from people on here when I found my first set of KLF30. 

I tried to broach the subject about respecting our fellow members when they're trying to score a deal. 

Another shout out thanks to OPUS for the deals he alerted me to.and no one sabotaged. 

A few reasons I haven't been posting lately.  The grumbling of members about alert posts had little to do with it.

The last week and a half, I have been on travel with little internet access.

I spent a ton of time searching, buying, and alerting.  I got to the point that I have too much audio gear.

Then, I had some hearing issues, which meant I can't enjoy the stuff I have or be excited about new gear.

That is where I am still stuck.  My hearing issues haven't improved and may not.

I appreciate the thanks.  It has been great meeting the forum members. 

I helped some great people find some gear and have helped with some pickups and a ton of info.

Plus, Calhockey, Arrow, Ibiza, and Zeus have picked up my slack on the alerts posts.

Back to the posted deal.  I have sold black RF-83s for $1400, a package of black RF-83, RC-64, RS-62 for $2400, and cherry RF-63 with black RC-64 for $1325.

IMO, they are worth the asking price for the right buyer.

• Like 2

Ya know these are less that an hour drive for....if I was to show these to wife and tell her what a deal they are.......... she would probablt say "ok" let's get em.....

But she would also say that we would'nt be taking the trip to Hope.....We have been putting away some coin to make this trip.....and I really want to make this trip....

There will always be more deals.......but I don't know if I could ever swing a trip to Hope again....

All the guys that post these finds in the alert section.......thanks.....

MKP :-)

• Like 1