Just about done with this forum

Scrappydue

The problem is a thread like this Scrappy made just to bad mouth me some more (in addition to his PM's that he sent after the one's he's already posted that were very rude to say the least).  What does this thread have to do with Home Theater any ways?

My item, my price.  I don't have to take unsolicited advice from people who call me names, etc...  All over an item I priced $650 below the new price with four years of warranty left.

I guess if "glws" or pm sent, etc. bothers a seller, they can have their for sale ad locked and request ONLY pm's from interested parties.

I think I saw where DeanG did that and I thought it was a good idea to avoid unwanted comments in his ad.

Edited by etc6849

I guess if "glws" or pm sent, etc. bothers a seller, they can have their for sale ad locked and request ONLY pm's from interested parties.

I think I saw where DeanG did that and I thought it was a good idea to avoid unwanted comments in his ad.

Dean actually locked his own thread.  I believe the OP can do that if he has over 5K threads.  OP's with less than 5k posts certainly request a lock from a moderator as well.

Wow, access to the BS forum and the ability to lock my own threads......I gotta get out more! :P

• Like 1

Fwiw, there is more drama on the main forum than there ever has been in the recent BS Forum....That said, SCRAPPY DON'T GO! We haven't engaged in too many discussions together here or on AVS but neither has it seemed we've differed on most subjects covered.

I may not have an accurate source; however, from what I hear with the new rules there are only about five or six people posting in the recent BS Forum, just how much drama can that generate in relation to the multitudes of people posting in public?  :ph34r:  :unsure:  :emotion-14:

• Like 1