JBL Studio Series S310 Floorstanding speakers

AaronB123

I am selling a pair of JBL studio Series Floorstanding speakers. They are in good condition. One is mint, one has a dented dust cap and the back legs are detached but still fully usable and the dust cap dent does NOT negatively affect the sound. Truth of the matter is the speaker got accidentally knocked over and that was the result. As I said though other than that both are mint and sound as good as they day they were purchased. I am original owner, paid over 300 a piece for these around 9 years ago. No signs of driver deterioration or anything like that. 

I will post the craigslist add for all information. 

http://hartford.craigslist.org/ele/5452556492.html

asking 250 or best offer. 

Edited by AaronB123

I am selling a pair of JBL studio Series Floorstanding speakers. They are in good condition. One is mint, one has a dented dust cap and the back legs are detached but still fully usable and the dust cap dent does NOT negatively affect the sound. Truth of the matter is the speaker got accidentally knocked over and that was the result. As I said though other than that both are mint and sound as good as they day they were purchased. I am original owner, paid over 300 a piece for these around 9 years ago. No signs of driver deterioration or anything like that. 

I will post the craigslist add for all information. 

http://hartford.craigslist.org/ele/5452556492.html

asking 400 or best offer 

oops my bad - I don't have my bifocals on  :blush2:

Edited by prerich

You are selling a $275 speaker that is 15 years old at a $75 depreciated price. From what I can tell the speakers are not remarkable in any way. No collector status at least. JBL made/makes a good product. But I do not think you can get what you are asking for them.

You are selling a $275 speaker that is 15 years old at a $75 depreciated price. From what I can tell the speakers are not remarkable in any way. No collector status at least. JBL made/makes a good product. But I do not think you can get what you are asking for them.

So, what do you think like 200 or best offer?