HD Vinyl

Like anything the proof is in the playing of the new HD stuff by you and me. It still doesn't say how they remove clicks and scratches which are predominantly caused by hydroscopic plastic. (moisture content of the vinyl which causes air holes and bubbles)

JJK

Now see that.  You digital guys can't even count to two, which could be a problem if you are trying to run your ones and zeros through two speakers.

I've often thought that given the advances in material science over the years, better materials to make a record should have come along. I only presume that with the small market for vinyl that no company has wanted to spend the bucks to do the R&D.  Maybe with vinyl's revival some company will come along with a better wax formula. 

I welcome HD vinyl if it comes to pass.  Sounds like a more accurate mastering process will result in better playback.  For you digital guys, think of it as DVD--A and SACD, better bits and pieces.

• Like 1