What do you when?

The Dude

GO TO THE BEST PLACE FOR HELP ON THESE...

HTTP://www.lansingheritage.org

and create an account, search and ask questions. They can be a nice bunch of folks, too, just like here.

That place is full of great knowledge of older gear.  I will look into signing up, just don't tell my wife, as she thinks I belong to too many forums.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update.  Both speakers work great, gave them a try with a Sansui 5050.  Sound pretty good.  I checked the drivers in one cab and all seem to me OE.  Now what to do with them.  I was thinking hooking a friend up, as I really don't have a place for them.  I would like redo the veneer and replace the caps. 

• Moderators

Just a quick update.  Both speakers work great, gave them a try with a Sansui 5050.  Sound pretty good.  I checked the drivers in one cab and all seem to me OE.  Now what to do with them.  I was thinking hooking a friend up, as I really don't have a place for them.  I would like redo the veneer and replace the caps.

Hooking a friend up is always a great thing to do! We have done that a couple of times. It was greatly appreciated!!

• Like 1

I friend had a pair of those. They had to be reconed because the surrounds were disintegrating. He used a Phase Linear 400 amp with them. They will take some power.

Fortunately the surrounds look to be in decent shape.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I friend had a pair of those. They had to be reconed because the surrounds were disintegrating. He used a Phase Linear 400 amp with them. They will take some power.

Fortunately the surrounds look to be in decent shape.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Hopefully they stay that was. If not, the price is right.  :)

• Like 1