Khorn boxes

Natesly

Stating a price will be highly beneficial, but not as beneficial as pictures, or even mentioning the veneer/color.

I believe these would be RC (raw cardboard) in a medium brown similar to this except on a much larger scale. I used the oak flooring to give some perspective on color

Mark

post-48599-0-16900000-1460320290_thumb.j

Edited by ZEUS121996
  • Like 1

I would agree about sending them through UPS or the like. I think they are best suited for storage or transporting them yourself. Either way I am not sure what to ask for them. I would like them to help another klipsch owner and am not looking to make a ton off of them.

I would agree about sending them through UPS or the like. I think they are best suited for storage or transporting them yourself. Either way I am not sure what to ask for them. I would like them to help another klipsch owner and am not looking to make a ton off of them.

• Like 1

Stating a price will be highly beneficial, but not as beneficial as pictures, or even mentioning the veneer/color.

I believe these would be RC (raw cardboard) in a medium brown similar to this except on a much larger scale. I used the oak flooring to give some perspective on color

Mark

LMAO..... :lol:

I just got this.... Good one Mark...

MKP :-)

Edited by MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE

So, if you want boxes, the boxes will need to be shipped.  Then you can box up your Khorns for sale and ship again.  I hope I have this right or am I on the wrong ship, lol. :blink:

Or you could just play in the boxes.... I like to play in boxes.... :D

really I do...... me and my grandson...... you can be anything ya want...

But yea derrick you on the right ship...... :P

MKP :-)