Another Tragedy in Orlando

Ceptorman

Just spent the evening my two year old grandson and couldn't help but thinking about this horrendous tragedy. Some of these comments are absolutely childish and moronic. And I really care less what some of you comedians think of me but some you smart assess are sickening a-holes. Hope someone in your family doesn't meet such a grizzly fate. But I suppose if it is one of your loved ones, well now that might well be worth a joke or two. Idiots.

And you managed to keep the gators away also.

It's not over: Other than my kids are among the nondriving texters, one just married the guy she dated in and since HS and he is a pilot for a profession and who has and continues to take her up flying....   

Flying is like flying on the Autobahn: there are very few little wrecks. 

Just spent the evening my two year old grandson and couldn't help but thinking about this horrendous tragedy. Some of these comments are absolutely childish and moronic. And I really care less what some of you comedians think of me but some you smart assess are sickening a-holes. Hope someone in your family doesn't meet such a grizzly fate. But I suppose if it is one of your loved ones, well now that might well be worth a joke or two. Idiots.

Beautiful.

Here's the punch line.

When trump says something outrageous and he is called on it, he doubles down.  Then when called on that he doubles down again.  So you just made the call of idiot.  Bravo.  Think more than twice if you are considering voting for an idiot.  Not that I support the other major party candidate either.  Just don't be hypocritical about what you support.  That, and use some common sense, even if you are from Nebraska at Disney World.  That, and **** Disney.

And you managed to keep the gators away also.

It's not over: Other than my kids are among the nondriving texters, one just married the guy she dated in and since HS and he is a pilot for a profession and who has and continues to take her up flying....   

Flying is like flying on the Autobahn: there are very few little wrecks. 

I live it.

One of the reasons I like this place was that it seemed to have more class than most forums. It was nice enough to be self moderating. I really can't believe what I read earlier, it takes a real doosh to make a comment like that. I figured there would be more people outraged.

• Like 1

A toddler is taken by a gator.  A child is taken by cancer.  Which one is more tragic?  Does it depend on the headline of the day?  An old lady is caught in crossfire from a drive by.  Someone dies in a car wreck.  Someone else commits suicide.  How sensitive should a person be?  Take on all the deaths of the world if you want to.  As for me, today is a good day to die.

Huh? Miss the point much. Pay better attention to the idiotic remarks made by you and jweber. Your "funnies" were about the little boys death. Politics?

And what did I say that made and "funnies"  of the boy's death?

Guilt by association.  Sorry.

One of the reasons I like this place was that it seemed to have more class than most forums. It was nice enough to be self moderating. I really can't believe what I read earlier, it takes a real doosh to make a comment like that. I figured there would be more people outraged.

I kind of did too.  Maybe no one was logged in at the time.

A toddler is taken by a gator.  A child is taken by cancer.  Which one is more tragic?  Does it depend on the headline of the day?  An old lady is caught in crossfire from a drive by.  Someone dies in a car wreck.  Someone else commits suicide.  How sensitive should a person be?  Take on all the deaths of the world if you want to.  As for me, today is a good day to die.

Speak for yourself. 

And there is a big difference in an old person who passes vs someone who hasn't had a chance to live.