RS 35 surrond speakers for sale(SOLD)

derrickdj1

I have two pair of RS 35 speakers in good condition and fully functional.  These have been wall mounted and out of harms way.  Asking $225 per pair.  These are perhaps some of the best all around surrounds speakers by Klipsch IMHO.  The have the big sound of the RS 7 and RS 62's but are very space friendly.  They can be used as FH or Back Surronds and IMHO are superior to using a direct radiator for this application.  Willing to ship.

DSCN2188.JPG

DSCN2192.JPG

DSCN2190.JPG

Edited by derrickdj1

Congrats to both of you on the sale/purchase of the RS-35's.  I love mine.  Had plenty of opportunities to "upgrade" to RS-52's, RS-62's, and RS-7's, and every time I chose to keep what I have.  The 35's sound great.

With that said, Derrick, what are you replacing them with?  I may have missed a post if you have aleady informed us of your change.

Bill

7 hours ago, willland said:

Congrats to both of you on the sale/purchase of the RS-35's.  I love mine.  Had plenty of opportunities to "upgrade" to RS-52's, RS-62's, and RS-7's, and every time I chose to keep what I have.  The 35's sound great.

With that said, Derrick, what are you replacing them with?  I may have missed a post if you have aleady informed us of your change.

Bill

The FH RS 35's will be replaced by in-ceiling MK 870 dolby atmos speakers.  These are made for drop ceilings and are angled.  they have a 1in. pivoting tweeter on top of the 15 degree angle.  The woofer is 8 in.  I will also do in-wall surrounds due to space.  In-wall are a slight compromise but, space is limited with the Dolby Atmos setup.  Well, actually all these big subs eat up some floor and wall space, lol.

Side note, here are a couple of pic's of the drivers and grills which are all in excellent shape.

DSCN2196.JPG

DSCN2195.JPG