who wants tickets to the Ryman.

joshnich

I have 4 tickets to the Guy Clark tribute concert at the ryman for Tuesday night. Work is preventing me from attending. Show should be amazing. Steve Earle, Lyle Lovett ,  Vince gill, Rodney Crowell, Jerry Jeff and more. 

The tickets are yours for the asking. First one who responds here gets them. 

Btw the show was sold out before tickets officially went on sale. As an early Kickstarter contributor to a filmmaker who is putting together a documentary on Guy Clark I was able to secure tickets. 

Although it would hard to really know.   I am most interested in giving these to someone who will go to the show and not someone who will resell the tickets. 

I thought everyone knew what the Ryman was! Otherwise I would have made a bigger deal out of it. Hopefully some live cuts and maybe some video will be available from the show tonight. 

As as famous and iconic as the Ryman is, I would have thought that a Guy Clark tribute would have been in Austin! 

I guess a lot of Nashville sorts made a fair chunk of change recording his songs - which he was no doubt happy about. I just think of him, Jerry Jeff, Ray Wylie Hubbard, Gary P Nunn , BW Stevenson. , And Townes being so much more Texas than Nashville!