Has anybody seen this?

hogwylde09

This is his response via email, "I will be working all day today, but just to let you know I am getting offers as high as $1000 for the set

Sent from my iPhone"

Guess I really don't need them that bad. I have no  4 true corners in my listening space. Still on the prowl for some good Cornwall's, at the "deal" price. Meanwhile the JBL L200t3's on the back wall will do. The Belle's up front will more than do

and I would reply with:
Understood, please send photos of actual speakers and your price to sell them to me today when you get off work. As I have to make the drive I will need a firm commitment to sell and I to buy as long as the photos match the when I inspect. I will respond immediately with my answer.

• Like 1

The deal stinks, so I agree with the majority.

Five hundred dollar Khorns is too good to be true, along with the email reply of his notion somebody offered him $1,000 for them.  This looks like a classic bait and switch, and that's even if the speakers are real to begin with.

Look at this logically, from a common sense point of view.  If the seller wants $500 and he has already been offered $1,000, then why are they still for sale at $500?  It doesn't make sense.

I also agree it's worth an email "just in case" but I would want to vette this seller VERY well first before proceeding further.  It's probably a waste of your time.

On 9/11/2016 at 8:03 AM, hogwylde09 said:

Well I know if it sounds too good to be true, it, in most cases, 99.9% of the time is. But I did miss a pair of CW, for $500.00 last week. "Them's the breaks"

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Dont worry, some really good condition $600 LaScalas just got nabbed within a few hours here in UT. There are some $150 Kg 4.5s and $270 KG 5.5s though. That is a lot of HT gear for $420.

• Like 1