Proper room size for Klipschorns - Will this work?

Lost240

@AaronB123 The Khorns and La Scalas have a similar sound. The biggest difference to me is the soundstage is larger since the speakers are now in the corners and the bass extension has seriously been improved. I also used to get a resonance from my La Scalas on certain male voices that I no longer hear on the Khorns. This could just be the room placement as the resonance existed when i had them on the wall you see in the pics, but when I moved them further apart on the other wall it disappeared. 

As for the P37s, I really wish I could figure out how to keep these and the Khorns. They are a completely different animal. The level of detail they provide is outstanding. The Khorns can not do what they do for the highs. The bass has great punch to it as well. The sound is more intimate overall. Everything from the Khorns sounds like there is a giant stage in front of you. Everything from the P37s sounds like you are sitting down with the musician if that makes any sense. 

• Like 1