Chorus II Pair

Rivernuggets

On 11/4/2016 at 0:13 PM, Grizzog said:

...still 2 days to go on these. I'm guessing 1,000-1,100 on them. Oiled Oak isn't as desirable, but those are pretty much perfect. Even at $1500 shipped, there isn't anything I know of new that could touch them. I'd say whoever wins is basically getting a fantastic new set of Chorus II.

Sold for $1221.  16 bidders, 53 bids.

I tell you waiting for a nice pair of Chorus (1 or 2) to show up locally can be a very long and drawn out process. I think here in the Seattle area I see maybe 1 pair a year? and the last pair sold almost immediately for $900. $1200 is a lot of money but really the Chorus II is a lot of speaker. I know you can find La Scala's for that price but not everyone can fit them into their rooms. I'm not saying that I would pay that much at all, I hesitated (and missed out) on the last pair and they were walnut with Crites crossovers and tweeters installed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jjptkd said:

I tell you waiting for a nice pair of Chorus (1 or 2) to show up locally can be a very long and drawn out process.

One of the nicest pair of Chorus I's showed up here a few months back..... Matts custom Chorus and IMHO they were given away for all the work that went into them. If Matt was closer his sale thread wouldn't have made past the 1st page cuz those Bad Boys would have been sitting in my living room:P

chor6 (Medium).jpg

MKP :-)

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

One of the nicest pair of Chorus I's showed up here a few months back..... Matts custom Chorus and IMHO they were given away for all the work that went into them. If Matt was closer his sale thread wouldn't have made past the 1st page cuz those Bad Boys would have been sitting in my living room:P

chor6 (Medium).jpg

MKP :-)

Yes, I second that. Had they been within a day trip away from me I would have snagged them up immediately!

• Like 1