Chorus II in Indy 4 days out

Woofers and Tweeters

9 minutes ago, Weber said:

I didn't get one of those :(

I registered and didn't see it, but when I added a credit card to my account that's when I saw the $20 deal. (need that to actually place a bid)

$577 is a steal, and $20 off of that, I should've pulled the trigger. Plus they're in town....oh well.

Thanks for the link to that site James, it seems like a good auction site.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

it seems like a good auction site.

If you buy something, make sure it is picked up or they will nail you for the shipping, or, if you don't want to pay shipping, you can pay for it and  forfeit it, they will sell it again.

I could have bought this chair. It's ~ 30 miles from me. If I missed the pick up time, it would cost $239 to have it shipped, or forfeit the price. Not hard to do when it's $9, but if it were $100, then the chair would cost $339 or I would give them $100 and walk away, even if it were right next door.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

$577 is a steal, and $20 off of that, I should've pulled the trigger. Plus they're in town....oh well.

According to my information, that is about $300 better than the average price of $886 for C2's.

After I add this info to the spreadsheet, that average price will drop.

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Did you add my $200 pair into that spreadsheet?

No, I didn't.  How long ago did you buy/sell?  Everything I have is from the last two months.  My other two values were 550 from LA with terrible finish, and those New Old Stock from Ebay at 1221.

I started keeping track because sometimes our impressions do not meet with reality.  And whether good deal or overpriced, the numbers are the numbers and I let the computer do the math.