Please help me with my RF7's :(

Gnfanatic

6 hours ago, wvu80 said:

Has this issue been resolved?  There should NOT be more bass on one side and it sounds like you have eliminated the speaker as the cause.

+++

Sure there will be more bass on the left side do to it's corner loaded placement and entrapment by the sofa as opposed to the right speaker with no reinforcement.  The left speaker will "benefit" from boundary gain of the corner.  A little EQ should help with that.

Bill

10 hours ago, Futurist said:

Why will the right one have less bass.. I thought there was something wrong with my speakers so I switch them and which ever one is on the left has more bass..

Corner loading vs open space.  Having walls and floor around the speaker provides bass reinforcement. 

5 hours ago, willland said:

Sure there will be more bass on the left side do to it's corner loaded placement and entrapment by the sofa as opposed to the right speaker with no reinforcement.  The left speaker will "benefit" from boundary gain of the corner.  A little EQ should help with that.

Bill

OMG!... I just drove my self insane... The left speaker has a lot more bass.. No matter what if I pick up the speaker with less bass and place it where the other is.. Than the weak speaker has more bass.. I figured out after losing my mind that it was a super think comforter blank I had coving the window.. Now they're almost even I would say now 95%!...

Thanks for the reply. I am losing my mind trying to figure out what to buy and where to install it.

Ceiling mount?

Rear wall mount?

Side wall mount?

OR RP-140sa?? Would they bounce off the ceiling if mounted on top of my rf7's??

I have a $400 budget.

This is the room layout behind and above couch

lroom3.jpg