Who's working today?

CECAA850

6 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

I haven't picked up a wrench since last Thursday;) and I'm not going back to the shop till Monday...

One holiday season we had no work this one day...... might have been Christmas eve..... 15 mechanics standing around doing nothing....... someone got the idea "lets check out everone's tool box" ........ like all the crazy tools we owne from over the yeas..... Killed a few hours....

MKP :-)

I thought it was your shop. You had 15 guys standing around and you were paying them? What a great boss or nice Christmas present!

LOL LOL

Mark

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ZEUS121996 said:

13 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

I haven't picked up a wrench since last Thursday;) and I'm not going back to the shop till Monday...

One holiday season we had no work this one day...... might have been Christmas eve..... 15 mechanics standing around doing nothing....... someone got the idea "lets check out everone's tool box" ........ like all the crazy tools we owne from over the yeas..... Killed a few hours....

I thought it was your shop. You had 15 guys standing around and you were paying them? What a great boss or nice Christmas present!

LOL LOL

lol lol,

Oh No... wife and I closed down last Thursday...we spent a few days at the ocean...were not opening the shop back up till Monday...

I don't think you can fit 15 people in my shop much less paying them:o ..... That lil story was back in my dealership days...

• Like 1