Ahah! I'm in the right place!

hogwylde09

Looking for a forum member that might want to do a recap. on my vintage McIntosh C20. I think late version without the bar across the front. I wanted to use Terry, but he is not taking any units for quite some time. Then I called the "other" well known place, but I really wasn't enthused, as they didn't seem to be either. There is a place in Houston, that I am considering, just trying to get some other options. It would require me buying a suitable box, if shipping required.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, hogwylde09 said:

Tom Tran, Save on Sound. He did a Pioneer SX-1250 for me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Tom is going to have our stuff about 6 months.

I've been talking with another forum member who lives here in Beaumont.  He's using a guy locally who worked on Mac gear for 30 years.  He's retired and rebuilds stuff in his own shop now.  The last receiver my friend brought him was turned around in a week.  Supposedly that's all he did was Mac work at the store here in town.  PM me if you want his contact info.

I just met a guy ...friend now... I hope. He might be able to do this for you. I just worked a deal with him for a Dynaco st-70 that he re-capped. His work looks good and the amp was kicking butt last 2 days on my Scalas. People are wrong about tubes and no bass....lol

If you want to contact him PM me. He is located in Lawrence, Kansas.

• Like 1