Last step to complete the theater..

AaronB123

I'm a 2 channel listener and sit in one place mainly unless I'm working in the shop, of course two will be better combating nulls but proper placement will get you on the right track.

If you love the bass coming from the Klipschorns you will be very pleased with my suggestion.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2017 at 0:20 PM, jason str said:

Don't walk through life with blinders on, you end up missing lots of good stuff.

I've heard a lots of horn loaded subs including a lp-tht and I just wasn't as impressed as you always make it sound like I'm gonna be. But who knows maybe it wasn't built perfect. I tell myself it was considering the guy that built it builds horns for tons of people on AVS. Very good sub builder. 

On 1/23/2017 at 9:12 PM, AaronB123 said:

Well I took the plunge and ordered the orbital shifters! Unfortunately none in stock so it'll be about a month but I'll definitely be posting a review! Jeff was a pleasure to do business with as everyone has told me. 

Seems like a really great company!

ShifterS? As in a pair? You just went to the top my friend. I have only ever heard one and it was pretty intense. All my buddies have heard pairs of them at a big G2G somewhere and said it was insane what two of those can do. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Scrappydue said:

I've heard a lots of horn loaded subs including a lp-tht and I just wasn't as impressed as you always make it sound like I'm gonna be. But who knows maybe it wasn't built perfect. I tell myself it was considering the guy that built it builds horns for tons of people on AVS. Very good sub builder. 

I have built all types of subwoofers through the years and heard many more, not from kits but design to finish big and small and the THT design is every bit as great as i say it to be, you don't have to take my word for it information is all over if you look for it., youtube even has videos.

Even the 8" Table Tuba bests most of these store bought and online models.