WTB: one rf-82ii and one rc-62ii

mar0579

This guy has been trying to sell a single RF-82ii for a long time. New in the box, so shouldn't be a problem to ship. No affiliation 

https://cnj.craigslist.org/ele/5934828772.html

That's the one I bought of him, I'll give it a week to see if I get lucky if not I'll buy one from klipsch website thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I could help you out.  I bought a few on sale to share with the forum members who may have missed out.  I think they are all gone now.  Haven't seen a sale in a while now.  I have the RF-82ii's and the RC-62ii's.  If I ever drive out East to see relatives, I'll haul one with me.  =)

I picked up a couple for myself, but had to pick up a couple more to sell to any other So Cal locals in the area, at a similar price.  I can sell one or in a pair.  

Anyway, best of luck.  Should be able to find a deal somewhere.  These are undervalued towers.  Insanely fun for home theater.  Although, if you get a good sub, I almost feel the RF-62ii's would be almost the same experience.  YMMV

Hey guys I know it's a long shot but looking to see who might have this two bad boys for sale got a good deal on one rf-82ii speaker so now need the other pair and the match maker rc-62ii any help will appreciate

Well guys I pulled the trigger and just place the order for the one rf-82ii I needed so now I'll just need to look for the center.

I just picked up the Rc-62 on frys website for $204 free shipping and no tax. Watch slickdeals and you can find a good price.

When you get that I got an email this morning and when I hit the link it says in stores only but the add said spend $49 or more and you can get free shipping but they would help with that, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for another deal to come by

Reading slickdeals it is a hit or miss if they will allow online shipping. I got lucky the first day the add came out and allowed me to buy the center online and have it shipped. I'm waiting to see if the RF-82s will go onsale and allow shipping. If not, I'll do what you did and buy them from klipsch.

Yeah I got a good deal from Craigslist the guy only had 1 rf 82ii so I was trying to hold myself to find the other made but I couldn't lol but still I was fine to just paid for one at $350 so it wasn't bad and the other was $225 so now I really don't want to paid regular price for the center one don't know how long I'll hold tight but we'll see. This will be my first klipsch set up ever and mind you I never heard a pair of klipsch speakers in my live but I'm in love with forum the people are so informative and helpful that I'm going in with my eyes close so hope for the best next Monday when the other rf 82ii arrives

On 2/9/2017 at 9:31 AM, calhockey10 said:

I've read before that they have so many units that they will sell online and ship when the deals come up then when those are sold it goes to in store only.   

Must be true because both times it was Sunday morning I was able to get the deal and have it shipped. This last Sunday I got the RF-82 II speakers for 229 each. Couldn't believe it! Later that afternoon they were not available for shipping. 

That's funny Boilermaker, I did the same thing. I added a pair of RF 82 II's to my cart, signed into my account and put shipping as method....and it took. I wasn't sure if I should pull the trigger on them since I have nowhere to go at this time...so I checked back in about an hour later and it came up with "sorry, this product is for local pick up only". Snooze you lose I guess. Congrats on your new speakers!