1 owner 1 pair Klipsch corner horns for sale

Steve Saris

019.JPG.d108c53dc77972078a9eb5501839f289.JPGI'm in Phoenix AZ need to sell these beauties. I am the original purchaser/owner (from the 1970's) and need to make room. Fully functional set and in excellent condition. In have moved 8 times since then and need to downsize. $3500 OBO. Shipping is buyers responsibility..  Inquire within.  Thanks, Steve

020.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

023.JPG

024.JPG

Edited by Steve Saris
add pictures

Just trying to help I would guess.  You have posted an ad in a place where the very knowledgeable forumites would want that info, at minimum to think about a purchase.

I would have asked all the same things if he hadn't gotten there first.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Budman said:

the one pair from the 70's says they are cherry lacquer but they are in fact Rosewood

are these the ones you have for sale

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/ele/5968845729.html

very very nice

Russ, those Ks are the ones that sold to someone in SD and returned to Az for a higher price. At least that's what I gathered from the thread. This OP is asking 3500 so I'm guessing it's a different pair

And those rosewood are beautiful, Schu, you need to take a drive.

Mark

2 hours ago, Steve Saris said:

I'm in Phoenix AZ need to sell these beauties. I am the original purchaser/owner (from the 1970's) and need to make room. Fully functional set and in excellent condition. In have moved 8 times since then and need to downsize. $3500 OBO. Shipping is buyers responsibility..  Inquire within.  Thanks, Steve

I have an impending trip coming up w/room.

I could with ease drop down to snake country, pickup/pack and drop between there and Ark where they were made.

Last week in April is the plan, work with these wizards on this forum and you could turn them soon.

And just a "Hint" drop a grand and you will see some "Thinkers" PDQ.