Speaker Enclosures for klf20 woofers (2-10") - Austin area pickup - free to good home

pzannucci

Hello,

I have a set of 5.5cu.ft. boxes tuned to 33hz for KLF-20 woofers.  They are 17.5x35.5x24" with 1.25" sides and tops.  Very sturdy but removed the components and put them into the maple speakers I have attached.  Only the two boxes are for sale, not the maple ones (or maybe if the price is right :lol:).  

These are very very heavily braced and sound excellent if you have a set of 1036-e/k 10" or similar woofers. They are painted with black bed liner and mirage paint so it changes color depending on the direction. 

Asking zip!! ($200+ worth of parts and labor) - need the room but you will need to come get them.  You will need a truck or van and some help.  They weigh in at around 130lbs each.  Great starter for someone.  I'm just north of Austin.

box_back.jpg

box_front.jpg

box_grills.jpg

box_side.jpg

left-small-maple-aurum-cantus.jpg

• Like 1

These boxes were used in the bottom end of this system.  Nice slot ported enclosures.  If someone wants the mid-treble boxes also, you can make me an offer.  They are made for Focal 6wm mids with Aurum Cantus G1 Ribbons.  Quite specialized.

right-speaker.jpg

Good lord.  Somebody has to be close to these.   Heck..put em in a blazer with some daytons.....  or garage blasters.... at the least.

look great and would make home musical subs with the right drivers.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...