sorry

prodj101

To all the dumbass who continue to mess with me. Very few actually decent nice people on here. I know that now (doug drake, oarnge peel,to name a few) Builder the rest are just a bunch of caniving *******. What did I ever do to the rest of you guys? My only dispute is with earz, however that is no longer the case, sense so many of you seem to want **** with me.

I don't know why, but thats the way it is. And, I don't give a **** if you don't care to read my future posts, just ignore them, but I'm still going to make them none the less.

------------------

New music system:

2.1 using SF-2's (soon to be RF-7's), and an RSW-15. for amplification Mcintosh MC02105, B&K PT-3 preamp, Sony SACD player. pioneer turntable.

Computer uses Promedia 2.1's.

This message has been edited by prodj101 on 09-25-2002 at 09:19 PM

Ignorant punk has a 155 IQ huh? LOL If it was Only with the Ears he Should have used PM or Email. Plus the idiot punk doesn't know how to spell, think or Edit the title of His own Threads. 155 IQ. LOL drop the 1

and there you have it.

Mama time to feed this kid and get him off the net.

------------------

Go Forth and Hump the World

*sigh*

101... I am not coming down on you or anything, but, you kinda brought this on yourself... You attacked a respected forum member who has a lot of knowledge.

What did you expect? Everyone to agree with you?

------------------

Klipsch Gear (Proud to be 100% Klipsch)s>c>

* FRONTS: RF-7* CENTER: RC-7* SURROUNDS: RS-7* REAR: RC-7* SUB: RSW-12 / RSW-15 (feel the sonic waves)c>s>

Harman Kardon Gears>c>

* RECEIVER: Harman Kardon AVR 520* AMPLIFIER: Harman kardon PA4000* DVD: Harman Kardon DVD-50(DD, DTS)s>c>

Video Gears>c>

* InFocus ScreenPlay 110 DLP Projectors>c>

Computer and Game Gears>c>

* PC Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 4.1* Microsoft XBOX with Monster cable for that 5.1 Dolby Digitial surroundc>

s>f>

This message has been edited by m00n on 09-25-2002 at 08:33 PM

ForrestHump,

LiverLips 101 has 155 of IQ,its true!What he did not tell you is this 155 is a total,his whole family including the family pet roach have 155!

101 did not take his medication,this causes voltage swings in his cerebral cortex pushing the little Liver 101 towards blind rage.

TheEAR(s) Now theears

Furtehermore, this is NOT some gaming forum where all the teens hang out and bash on each other. This is a mature and respectable forum. Act mature and respectable and people will treat you as such. You really aught to keep the name calling and people bashing in the approporate place. That place is not here.

------------------

* FRONTS: RF-7* CENTER: RC-7* SURROUNDS: RS-7* REAR: RC-7* SUB: RSW-12 / RSW-15 (feel the sonic waves)c>s>

Harman Kardon Gears>c>

* RECEIVER: Harman Kardon AVR 520* AMPLIFIER: Harman kardon PA4000* DVD: Harman Kardon DVD-50(DD, DTS)s>c>

Video Gears>c>

* PC Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 4.1* Microsoft XBOX with Monster cable for that 5.1 Dolby Digitial surroundc>

s>f>

screw you ears, my dad has a PHD, so does my mom, and my brother recently got 31 on his SAT's. Plus, I have gotten on the A honoroll every year sense middle school. you punk *** *****, you are going to get what's coming to you sometime in your life.

------------------

New music system:

2.1 using SF-2's (soon to be RF-7's), and an RSW-15. for amplification Mcintosh MC02105, B&K PT-3 preamp, Sony SACD player. pioneer turntable.

Computer uses Promedia 2.1's.

hmm... such hostility. I must say I'm a bit suprised by this, but then I haven't really followed this closely, but I think everyone can carry on converastions and such in a civil, respectable manner regardless of age.

------------------

I am Canadian!!!

This message has been edited by sj993 on 09-25-2002 at 09:30 PM

quote:

Plus, I have gotten on the A
honoroll
c> every year
sense
c> middle school.

Hee Hee cwm13.gif

------------------

Ranger

"honesta mors turpi vita potior"

Mitsubishi WS65819

Denon AVR 4802

Denon DVD-1600

Denon DCM-370

Sony SCD-CE775 SACD

Klipsch RF3II (Mains)

Klipsch RC3II (Center)

Klipsch RS3II (Surround)

SVS 20-39 PCi (Sub)

ProntoPro TSU6000

Geeze Ranger... Just add insult to injury. 27.gif

------------------

Harman Kardon Gears>c>

Video Gears>c>

s>f>

I think the medication has affected the spelling abilities...

------------------

NOZ SYSTEM

DUAL USAGE ROOM

Fronts & Mains: Klipsch La Scalas

Center: Klipsch RC-7

Rears: Klipsch RS-7's

Projector: Infocus LP350

Screen: Draper Premier 96" x 72"

TV: Toshiba 37"

DVD: Toshiba SD-3805

Receiver: Harman Kardon AVR 7000

CD: Sony CDP CX250

EQ: Harmon Kardon EQ-8

Sub: Dual SVS Ultras w/ Samson 1000 watt amp

http://www.geocities.com/seanshometheatre/

LiverLip 101,

If you had just a small fraction of your incredible genius you would act like one,not like a hungry pit bull in heat.

You exploded like a suicide bomber,taking along the whole forum.I did not attack you only posted to counter you inflamatory posts.The "I hate compact subs!!!!!" just gave your tunnel thinking away.You have an IQ of how much again?

cwm27.gif

If you my little LiverLip 101 have 155 then using this measure my cat must have at least 100 and ForestHump 5000!

cwm13.gif

Always a true Klipsch fan

TheEAR(s) Now theears

Prodj,

Yesterday morning I gave you some very good advice...in an effort to get you to calm down and use your purportedly high IQ...and rethink your actions on this BB the last few days. A number of the other BB members also tried to give you some good advice. You obviously ignored all of us who were trying to help you out of this hole you had dug for yourself. But that was your choice. IMHO, it was a very poor choice.

This leads me (and I am sure many of the other BB members ) to consider you a hopeless case of youth gone awry. You have gotten yourself into this mess of losing any respect any of us may have held for you...and only you can gain it back...but it is becoming painfully obvious that you have no intention of making the miniscule effort required to achieve that status. May God help you, the rest of us have tried and failed!!

------------------

I can now receive private messages

This message has been edited by HDBRbuilder on 09-26-2002 at 07:37 AM