The next American Idol?

wstrickland1

11 minutes ago, billybob said:

Very good news! Good fortune to Cat! Awesome and happy roadtrip went well...:emotion-21:B)

Oh that's right you had a heads up on all this ;). Man I'm so glad we went thru Atlanta that day. I-95 was a parking lot all the way down  from what I understand. I-26 was backed up to Columbia from people trying to get on 95. Craziness.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wstrickland1 said:

Oh that's right you had a heads up on all this ;). Man I'm so glad we went thru Atlanta that day. I-95 was a parking lot all the way down  from what I understand. I-26 was backed up to Columbia from people trying to get on 95. Craziness.

Remember it was near after Maria so, good job negotiating that traffic nightmare scenario.

Good job Cat!:D We will be following your career!

On 10/26/2017 at 2:54 PM, sunburnwilly said:

Hey Billy , I enjoyed hanging out at the open mike Monday . I think the judges are going to find a lot of reasons to love Cat ! 

Good luck Saturday Cat and :emotion-19:HAPPY BIRTHDAY :emotion-19:

Hey man just saw this. It was too cool hanging out with you. Lynne and Cat both thought you were the nicest guy in the world. We'll have to do it again.

So today's the day. The kid is nervous as hell. They keep changing times, kicking out songs, etc. Copyright issues I guess. They called her Wednesday and asked if she could come in a day early for some extra filming, then the next day said nevermind they're not doing that. It's like they make it up as they go.

• Like 1

Thanks for the awesome words guys. She's just a kid and as popular as she's becoming around town, this was a whole different ball game. It was very good experience for her. The people that were going thru were early twenties mostly. They are looking for VERY confident presentations and she definitely is not there. They told her vocally she is great but just didn't think she was ready for Hollywood Week, which is a bit demanding and most likely a very cut-throat type environment. She's way tougher than her shy, angsty demeanor would lead you to believe, but they have 5 minutes to learn about someone. She definitely wants to try again.

• Like 2