WTT 3-RF-7 ii for 3- La Scalas( gauging interest )

timdog5000

Hello, 

Just throwing this out there to see if anyone would be interested in a trade three black RF sevens  Version 2, for three  preferably black but not necessary La Scalas.  Smoke-free pet free environment.  I live in the St. Louis area but love a good drive. Thanks for taking a look!

1 hour ago, Zen Traveler said:

understand why you are looking for LaScalas if you have the space. :emotion-21:

I will always stick with LCR, once I got the third RF seven instead of RC 64 and heard the dynamic difference in music and home theater it’s the only way to go. But Definitely hard to accommodate. 

• Like 1

A trade may be hard to come by.  The RF7's should fund the local search for 3 LaScala's.  I know your were hoping for plug N play vs restoration of a lot of used LaScala.  Post some pic's to help wet the appetite for a possible trade.  You can't go wrong with either setup.:)

Tim,

Have you had the pleasure of hearing LSs? I sure as heck wont sell you any, but would gladly let you have a listen to mine. I don't have an LCR set up be have enough pieces and parts to put one together, for a test drive. I have 4 Belles and 4 La Scalas. I'm in StL as well.

• Thanks 1

On 12/7/2017 at 5:39 PM, MookieStl said:

Tim,

Have you had the pleasure of hearing LSs? I sure as heck wont sell you any, but would gladly let you have a listen to mine. I don't have an LCR set up be have enough pieces and parts to put one together, for a test drive. I have 4 Belles and 4 La Scalas. I'm in StL as well.

Sorry for the delay, Got home late last night and been swamped all today. I have heard LSs in the past but I was a teenager so it’s been quite some time.   The reason I am wanting to switch is  it seems that I am more anxious to collect all the sound and video equipment first before I finish my room which i know is Bass ackwards. 

I have income tax check coming soon  and with that money coupled with the money from the sale of my 2 PB12/2 plus  I would like to get 2 new subs with more power that dig deeper as well.  If I have La Scala’s  I can move my TV down much lower than it is which would be ideal.  Eventually I want an acoustically transparent screen  and projector.  But like I said I’m more anxious to get the subs than I am to finish the room. I’ve heard great things about them in home theater and music listening.  So I think it would be a win-win situation. But to get back to your offer, first of all that is very gracious of you. I’d be happy to meet another forum member,  I have had only positive experiences with people from this forum,  and would jump all over the chance to hear what you have.  I’ll shoot you a PM shortly. Thank you very much again! I always tell people when I talk to them or text from this forum, time is our most valuable asset and for someone to  carve out some of that time for me when they don’t even know me is just awesome! So whenever is good for you is perfectly fine for me I don’t want to inconvenience you. Talk to you soon

• Like 1