damn cats!

prodj101

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now for the News At Noon.

Cayman Islands Launches Massive Computer Hacking Investigation

The investigation into the theft of a Marilyn Monroe wig from the Hollywood museum of the stars has spawned a parallel investigation into a Cayman Islands based computer hacking ring. Authorites believe the alleged leader of this ring is the nefarious Ju$tin, who is also wanted for questioning regarding the museum theft. Rumors of illegal activities that are occurring within the Ju$tins walled Cayman Island residence include: illegal experimental cyber implant surgery, bulletin board posting manipulation, cutesy kiddie/kitty picture posting (a violation of the saccharine statutes), and resale of speaker pictures over the internet. There is also some question of his involvement in a scam to build bootleg LaScala speakers which was thwarted earlier this year.

Search for Overall Clad Man Widens

A man hunt has been initiated for the other man suspected in the Marilyn Monroe wig theft. Birch sawdust was found on the scene and it is believed that the overall clad man may be a wood worker or a cabinet maker, his alleged accomplice, computer hacker Ju$tin has fled the country. Witnesses described the man as wearing, bib overalls, with T-shirt, New Balance shoes, aviator sunglasses. Strangely, witnesses agree that the man in question would look like pear supported by two toothpicks in shorts. Police are rather intrigued by this unsolicited information, as witnesses typically disagree on the most fundamental description characteristics.

Dog Mistakes Man for Cat. Devours Master in Utility Closet

A Pennsylvania man was found dead and partially eaten in his home utility closet. Evidently the man in question had been partaking in various herbal supplements, lost his footing, and fell into the utility closet. While unconscious, his dog, an especially large breed related to the Kracken, began to eat the man. The coroner, still puzzled by the markings that were discovered on the mans body, stated: Looks like that someone drew off lines for chops, roasts, steaks, etc. Hard to believe a dog could do this.

Help me Im typing and I cant shut up.ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH cwm29.gif OK, OK Ill stop.

Oh Yeah, the cat. Proj, You may have to place something (non scratchy, non rattley) on top of the woofer so the cat cant get on it. Or maybe put something more appealing next to it for the cat to jump on.

Ranger,

I found your post extremely eloquent in it's simplicity....Is it a "Zen" kinda thing or is it simply that the mall bangs are getting in your eyes?...Not to worry, just give them the head shake motion....

Ju$tin...

be worried, I have my college roomate who lives in Spring TX, working on....devious deeds

Dogs blamed for World Trade Center bombing.

Today, renowned conspiracy theorist and cat supporter, Shiek Muhammed Al Shabaz Malik Omar, aka AbLE46, has offered a new twist to the events of September 11th of last year. His theory involves a sinister plot involving dogs. He feels that only dogs would have had the motivation, the resources, and connections to pull off such an operation. When asked about the credibility of such an accusation, AbLE46 defensively retorted I just want you all to answer one simple question: Where oh where were the 4,000 dogs that hang out near the WTC on 9/11?? Not a SINGLE dog was there on that day. Don't tell me that all 4,000 of them were elsewhere eating Alpo on 9/11. Stunned by this hypothesis, the reporters looked at AbLE46 with disbelief. One reporter asked whether he truly believed what he was saying. AbLE46 responded, It is true, but for some reason, you dog loving Americans want to "ignore" this fact. He continued, ... you stupid Americans are such dog lovers that you refuse to see the truth.

shadowicon.jpg

Suspected mastermind: bone Laden (aka Diablo)

He then went on in a vain attempt to prove to his point, Oh, and if you want proof, just look at the list of names appearing on your TV. There is not a single dog name there. Something is fishy. Not one Spike, Caesar, Fido, Buddy, or Herc on the whole list. NOT ONE! Come on, only an idiot would fail to see the connection. A reporter asked AbLE46 what would have been the dogs motivation to blow up the Trade Center? Its simple really. Americans generally like dogs and those vile canine beasts know this. For centuries the dog has committed mass genocide on the poor defenseless cat. Did Americans do anything to prevent it? Noooo! If anything the Americans continued to supply the dogs with rope bones, Frisbees and pig ears while the cat got nothing but kitty litter. I ask you, is that fair? The dogs figured that if they blew up the WTC and then blame it on the cats, it would be enough justification for America to rise up against the cats and annihilate them. Continuing his tirade it's also common knowledge that the American media is pro-dog, so even if dogs were dancing (in the streets) on 9/11 the media wouldn't show it.

"You dog lovers are so stupid, by the way, has anyone seen the pics of my new speakers?"

• 1 month later...

Two words: Squirt bottle. Get a decent sprayer bottle at hardware store, fill with water and just wait for the cat to go near the speaker. Both of my cats tried to climb the speaker cloth once,just once. Now,eight years later,I just have to show them the bottle and they go somewhere else real fast. As far as speaker tops, I have 1/4 inch plate glass with felt pads on top of each speaker to protect them. The glass got me through grad school and many parties without a mark on my Klipsch.

bkrop,

The two words dont work,the squirt bottle we have was attacked in a savage way a few weeks ago!The cat took a few bites and dragged the bottle under the sofa! LOL Now the bottle is on the fridge where the cat cant reach it.

The cat still would take a bite of of my cables if it had a chance.And at least a few times he got a free shower.

----------------

On 12/1/2002 8:06:19 PM fini wrote:

Seriously, folks, the best way to keep a cat away from your speakers is to pee on 'em yourself. A good dump wouldn't hurt, either.

fini

----------------

That may be so, but I just don't think I could tolorate the smell.2.gif

Fini,

I dont own B0$e or all in one box systems so you idea does nnot apply.If I did own B0$e or a mass market junk I would have done what you say a long time ago. LOL

And besides ...the cat would attack B0$e cubes and rip the dollar store drivers out. 9.gif