Marantz 2270 Needs tlc

Woofers and Tweeters

"I got this old marantz model 2270 reciever for sale. It works good we have had it in our barn for years and it gits real loud. So if you want to make the drive and save yurself some money it's worth it. It could use a little sprey on the volum control and a little cleaning up but plasys real good. I wont $500 cash and no trades because I don't have time to hear it and would rether sell it."

I have one for that price if you want to save yurself.....Just sayn

zzzzz.jpg

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

"I got this old marantz model 2270 reciever for sale. It works good we have had it in our barn for years and it gits real loud. So if you want to make the drive and save yurself some money it's worth it. It could use a little sprey on the volum control and a little cleaning up but plasys real good. I wont $500 cash and no trades because I don't have time to hear it and would rether sell it."

zzzzz.jpg

Haha ... where did you find this ... assume it's an ad from a serious audiophile :D Have 4 Marantz amps/receivers, but not this 2270 model.  Looks like a very nice antique ... love to get it Haha ... just "sayn' (from above)

Cheers, Emile

Add-on ... awesome; the lights work :D 

• Haha 1

On 10/3/2018 at 6:42 PM, Woofers and Tweeters said:

zzzzz.jpg

That's from a old marantz ad..

Related image

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

AVGUYTX has it linked. Mine isn't new, but it is in better condition lol

I had a pair of LaScala that I saved from the ashes. They are still playing to this day. 

20160709_153524.jpg

IMG_8397.jpg

Those are a little toasty ...

• Like 1