Pipe bomb guy arrested

wvu80

I thought people might like to comment.  Please don't mention the guy's name, he doesn't deserve the publicity.  I will condemn what he did on behalf of all Americans.

Rules for my thread:  NO politics

17 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Rules for my thread:  NO politics

That might be tough.  What kind of comments do you expect that AREN'T political?  I haven't read an article on this subject yet that wasn't political in nature due to the nature of the recipients.

• Like 1

This guy seemed to be a rolling billboard for "whacko" and may just be someone that wanted to jump in and get caught for the notoriety, we'll see!

Based on the geographical spread of all of the recipients I suspect there is a network of individuals involved, so more perps to locate, I don't think this is done!

Also, in my opinion, there needs to be appropriate actions taken against all of the individuals and groups that are causing chaos and incivility in the streets and public places; regardless of which side of the political spectrum you are on!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

What kind of comments do you expect that AREN'T political? 

A fair question.

I was hoping for comments on how fast law enforcement caught this guy, including comments on their professionalism.  This despicable act makes us all a bit on edge and I think it helps to have a place to express relief that the guy is caught and is now off the streets.

I got your note, and you are right.  This thread from the get go is on life support.  I would like the mods to lock or hide the thread if it takes a bad turn, which upon further reflection, seems likely.  To be fair, so far so good with the couple of quality comments I've seen so far.