KLF 30 Center Conversion Speaker.

Shiva

Ah man. If that was near me I’d buy it right away to use as center for my Chorus II and sell my KLF-C7 to make a nice turnaround. I have KLF-10s that I wanted to covert both into centers but I just don’t have the skills or know anyone that does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought about doing this same thing with my CF4 but then I realized it didn't make much sense in the end if it's gonna end up behind a screen

Isn’t the CF series perfect for just laying it over horizontal? I know it’d be ideal to have the horn horizontal but I doubt you’d lose much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maximus89 said:

Isn’t the CF series perfect for just laying it over horizontal? I know it’d be ideal to have the horn horizontal but I doubt you’d lose much

Depends upon the dispersion pattern. If the dispersion pattern is square (90x90 for example) then it wouldn't matter the orientation. But I believe that the Epic Series is 90x60 so the sound will be affected to some degree.

2 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

6 - KLF30?

LOL

I like the thought of the KLF30 center for a LCR setting. Imagine most mortals are overwhelmed with the KLF-C7 and the KLF30. lol

If you have space for MCM1900, do it. 

Yeah, three different stereo set ups with the KLF-30's in them. I do have KLF-20's in a home theater setting but I think I am going to move them to two channel duty and swap in my seven Heresys to that room instead. With two subs plus the 20's the bass is kind of overpowering the room. At least my wife can't stand it, and since that is her main tv watching room, I'll give in.

3 hours ago, Maximus89 said:

Other than the horn, the ports would be to the left or right. 

3 hours ago, Maximus89 said:

Ah man. If that was near me I’d buy it right away to use as center for my Chorus II and sell my KLF-C7 to make a nice turnaround. I have KLF-10s that I wanted to covert both into centers but I just don’t have the skills or know anyone that does. 

If you do, you might look into putting the ports facing the front so you don't have the worry about spacing off of the back wall.

• Like 1