La Scala ii Minnesota

Jirachi

21 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

They gave me a Fosston address.  I'm in Alexandria.

Wow, had to look up Fosston...that's pretty far up there.

6 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

If I do it's deer season here so I could always borrow a friend's thing that you kill deer with.

is it finally deer season?  I've been hearing gunshots every weekend morning for nearly 2 months now but I know it wasn't deer season yet, so I was a little confused as to what they were hunting in my area.

27 minutes ago, codewritinfool said:

Just tell them you want actual photos. Those are NOT photos of the speakers for sale, as I pointed out.

So, you gotta ask yourself... who does that? Either a lazy person, someone with something to hide, or a scammer.

I repeat. THOSE ARE NOT THEIR PHOTOS.

I asked the seller if I could stop by tomorrow and if they had more pics.  They gave me an address that checks out as far as a legit house in that town.

Haven't heard back from the email asking for more pictures and if I could stop by.  It's a two and a half hour drive one way so even though I have an exact address I'm not going to just drive there without hearing back from them first.

• 2 weeks later...